On basketing day, it is very important to give the right nutrition supplements to your racing pigeons in order to improve endurance and boost energy during the race itself.
In this video, Jos Thoné shows you how to feed your racing pigeons in function of short and long distance races. More specifically, he explains the difference between Final Sprint and Final Fond and how to use these two products.
- What? Booster for short distance races
- When? If your pigeons stay maximum one night in the basket
- What? Improves endurance during middle and long distance races
When? If your pigeons stay more than one day in the basket
How to use Final Fond and Final Sprint?
- Mix one spoon in half a liter water
- Let the birds out for morning training
- Take water away during morning training
- After one hour of training, give Final to the pigeons
- Afterwards, give fresh water again
For a more detailed explanation on when to feed your pigeons, see our free feeding schedule