If you want your pigeons to win the race, it is essential for them to have an excellent condition. To get them on top level, it is important to give them a good training, but also to give them the right combination of nutrition supplements. In this way, you can build a good condition step by step.
In this video, Jos Thoné explains how to maintain a weekly routine with Carbo, Amino Build and Metachol in order to build the best condition for your pigeons. Moreover, these 3 nutrition supplements are also excellent for your breeders.
- Metachol to clean the liver
- Carbo to make your pigeons fly spontaneously
- Amino Build for a fast and maximum absorption of amino acids.
- Mix Metachol together with Amino Build and Carbo
- Use one measure spoon Metachol per kilogram grains
- Start with a lower dose and increase to build condition
- Add Amino Build and Carbo to the same grains (one measure spoon Amino Build and one measure spoon Carbo per kilogram grains)
- Mix the 3 products well with the grains
- Grains must be dry after mixing
- Add Carbo if the grains are not dry
- Add supplements to grains every 2 days
- Next day feed the grains without supplements
- Feed leftovers to breeders
- Mixture has all essential elements for breeders
For a more detailed explanation on when to feed your pigeons, see our free feeding schedule