A good racing season starts with a good preparation. If you want your racing pigeons to win the race, it is important to follow a few steps in advance.
In this video, Jos Thoné explains how he gets his pigeons ready for the racing season. His routine starts with a health check by the veterinarian. Later, Jos explains the steps he follows week after week with the nutrition supplements of Pigeon Health & Performance.
- Health check by veterinarian to make sure your pigeons are healthy
- Weekly routine with the products of Pigeon Health & Performance
- Recup Fast for a fast recuperation when pigeons return from the race
- T-Tonic in the drinking water for a good health
- Metachol for liver cleaning and good feathers
- Carbo for building a good condition
- Amino Build for a maximum absorption of high-quality amino acids
- Continue with a mix of Metachol, Carbo and Amino Build
- Health Oil to build up energy
- Carbo Plus for extra strong endurance
- Continue steps until pigeons train 1 hour per day
Adjust the dose based on the gravity of the race and the condition of the pigeon.
For a more detailed explanation on when to feed your pigeons, see our free feeding schedule